5 Template Modified

I was a bit busy lately with my work in the real world, so had little time for blogging, I'm sorry if a lot of comments that go unanswered. In this post I will only share 5 template modified from my previous template, Here are 5 template modified from my previous template:




 

Easy ways Templates

   

How to setup a widget in this template is similar to Black Beauty Templates, for more details, please re-open the template most jeepers article 3 in the world
To activate Reply to comment just change this ID (3553200374686839922)To replace an existing Facebook fanspage under posts, just change this ID (175220759192447) with ID fanspage respectively.



Photored Template




Johnny Handsome Store With Cart

 From some of the comments that come in on article 2 Online Store Template Chaotic, many who wished for Johnny Handsome Store template using cart and carousel slider. This is my modification, but dont know what does not fit.



How to install the widget template similar to Johnny Handsome Store, please open another article 2 Template Shop Online Without Cart. And to modify it for my own cartnya use of Johny Blackstore template.

Johny Kenthir Green



Installation of the widget on the same template with Johny Kenthir template, please open another article here Johny Kenthir, Template Crowded As Traditional Market.

Johny Crottmag



This template with the same precision Johny Banget jeepers just different colors only, for installation silagkan seen here 2 Template Less Work.So if any of my friends bloggers who want to share the work of their own templates or modify existing templates, please send email to me here ncmajid@gmail.com. If the template that is free of bugs and suitable for consumption, I will publish here. Thus had a short article on 5 template modification, for which interested please use. If there are less obvious can be directly asked by komenta box. May be useful .........

No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment